Everyday I’m shufflin’….sorry…I couldn’t resist.
Ok, here we go with the weekly rendition of things you should check out on the web. I mean, we all spend our weeks up to our elbows in poop (no? just me then? sorry…this week Stinkerbelle really lived up to her name) and it is nice to just sit back and let this time-suck we call the world wide web sweep us away.
- These look so yummy! One last dose of Gingerbread before the holidays are over.
- Look for a last minute appetizer for tonight? These look pretty yummy!
- A little sumpin’ sumpin’ to warm you up on a cold winter day.
- I hope that this is not your delivery guy.
- Why parents should maybe not take advice from Jimmy Fallon. I mean, sure this is funny because it’s not my kids Christmas being ruined….
- I don’t have an iPad (I do WANT one though), but if I did, I would want this.
Restore your faith in humanity:
- Who says there isn’t a Santa Claus? This, is what the meaning of Christmas is to me.
And on that note…Happy New Year!